Sepe Natural Propolis Extract 90 Capsules x 380 mg
– 100% Pure.
– Excipient, Filler, Lubricant; NONE.
The capsule does not contain any excipients, fillers or lubricants.
Propolis is a substance naturally produced by bees to protect themselves from diseases and parasites. After this production of bees, propolis is collected, goes through certain processes and is obtained by separating the active substance, active substance or essence contained in propolis. It is called propolis extract, Propolis extract or Propolis extract.
Sepe Natural Propolis Capsule Usage Advice – How to Use Sepe Natural Propolis Capsule?
It is recommended to use Sepe Natural Propolis Capsule, preferably 1 capsule 2 times a day, before, after meals or as your doctor recommends.
Latin Name of the Plant Used
Part of the Plant Used
140 ml Amber (Brown) Colored Glass Bottle, Aluminum Cap, Safety Tape on the Lid, Product Label, A Unique Coded Hologram is attached to each product in order to preserve the originality of the product. In online orders, it is specially packed with styrofoam foam to help prevent the bottle from breaking and being damaged during transportation.
Packaging Dimension Details (Width x Length x Height mm)
Edible Halal Certified Beef Bovine Gelatin Capsule
Sepe Natural Registration and Certificates
– T.C. Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Sepe Natural Business Registration Number TR-35-K-000853
– FDA Food and Drug Administration Sepe Natural Business Registration Number 12568327256
– GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
– ISO22000:2005 (HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points standards and Food Safety Management System)
– Halal Certificate – Sepe Natural
– Organic Certificate
About Sepe Natural – Since 1964
– Sepe Natural manufactures its products in accordance with the relevant codex determined by our Ministry.
– ISO22000:2005 Food, which includes the standards of GMP Good Manufacturing Practice – Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, which is the most comprehensive system in the field of food safety in the world, created by the International Organization for Standardization of Sepe Natural products. It is produced and monitored with the Security Management System.
– Our company Sepe Natural FDA Food and Drug Administration and T.C. It is a company registered with the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock.
– All Sepe Natural products are produced, packaged and offered for sale in very hygienic environments.
Unique Original Product Hologram in Sepe Natural Products
– When you buy our brand products outside of our company,
– If you see the Sepe Natural Business Registration Number TR-35-K-000853 on the product label,
Visit the web address for Original Product Control
– Enter the barcode number of the product.
– Enter the unique code written on the product.
– Whether the product you purchased is original or not, the result will be sent to you as an automatic message.
Storage Conditions, Legal and Important Notices
– Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture/humidity, sun rays, closed, out of reach of children.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily portion.
– Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition.
– All Food Supplement Products are used as nutritional supplements produced to support the body. It is not a medicine, it should not be seen as a medicine and should not be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
– Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, illness or drug use.
– Do not use if you have a known allergy to an ingredient.
– Avoid eye contact.